Wine and Love is a weekly series of the good “Love” and bad “Wine” for the week. Participating is simple. Post two lists – one with what’s making us w(h)ine and one all about the love. Link up on Suki’s blog!
* I’ve been thinking that it’s a day ahead all week. This made the fact that yesterday was Thursday, and not Friday, a little sad.
* Haven’t been great sleep lately. Have been having really weird dreams.
* We have a busy weekend ahead of us.
* I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow!!! So excited!!!
* Choir concert last night! It went great! Elaine and PJ came to listen.
* Company Christmas party last night, after the concert. It was really nice getting together outside of work and enjoying each others company. Plus, we got our bonuses! Yay!
* Baking Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies tonight for holiday parties this weekend!!
* We have wireless at work now! Makes playing games on my phone faster haha.
* I have Monday and Tuesday off 🙂