It’s Wine and Love Thursday!!! Head on over to Suki’s blog and link up!! Tell us what’s on your Wine and Love list this week.
* I’m stressing about buy Christmas presents for everyone already. I have no idea what most people want (a.k.a my family). I’m also worried about if we can afford them ( I know we can. It’s just me freaking out for no reason).
* I didn’t have a Foodie Penpal goodie box to reveal yesterday; was a little bummed about it, but I know it happens (just didn’t think it was going to happen with the first box haha). It’s not going to stop me from participating again, though.
* The fact that budgeting is working. We were able to pay off one student loan last month and purchase a new computer today.
* Like I said, we purchased a new computer today. It’s a refurbished one but it’s still awesome. Ask PJ for all the details on it, though.
* I’m off this weekend. Still have stuff to do but not work!! (Don’t get me wrong, I love my weekend job, but it’s nice to have a weekend off every once in a while).
* Will be making these oh-so-yummy brownies this weekend. What kind of candy would you use? I think I’m going to use Reese’s!!! (After reading the reviews, I’m kind of scared to make it for fear of messing up. Any advice?)