This weeks questions are brought to you by the lovely Chelsea over at Root and Rings (she also hosts ToT!)
1. What did you do this weekend?
I helped a roommate move out, rearranged her room to now house two desks (I think we turned it into a guest room but we use it as an office also), signed up for a Sam’s membership, dinner with family, #winetoreach, sang at church, lunch with family and The Walking Dead with friends
2. Do you prefer short fingernails or long fingernails?
I have come to prefer my short finger nails. They don’t grow very long. When they get to a certain length, they start to get soft and break.
3. What is your favorite use for Pinterest?
Recipes and DIY stuff (if I only took the time lol)
4. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
I try not to, but I probably do lol
5. Where did you have the best pizza you’ve ever eaten?
Honestly, I think I’ve made it ^_^
6. What do you eat for breakfast on weekdays?
7. Do you watch awards shows? Why or why not?
I watch the Grammy’s for the performance’s; I don’t really care to watch award shows.
8. Can you whistle? Snap? Curl your tongue? Bend down and touch your palms to the ground?
Whistle: Sure can!
Curl your tongue: Yeah.
Bend down and touch the ground with your palms: Not yet. I’m short but am working on my flexibility 🙂
9. What email service do you use?
I use Gmail and Yahoo!
10. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
I like to have picnics outside on a nice day; I also like to sit (when I can stay dry haha) and watch the rain.