These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
An iPad2, a bread machine and a Kitchen Aid mixer
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I don’t really have a favorite Christmas song
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Yes! I am on there.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
Bossypants by Tina Fey, Is Everyone Hanging Out without Me? by Mindy Kaling, and The Happiness Project, plus lots of others; I love to read.
6. Do you hunt deer?
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
No shipping for me this year.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
I spend time with my boyfriends mom and sister. We went look at stores but didn’t really shop.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
We usually have lunch on Christmas Day.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
I read a lot of blogs. If I notice I’m not reading one as much, I’ll delete it.