Ten on Tuesday is hosted by Chelsea and this week’s questions were provided by her.
1. What is your favorite month?
I would have to say the cooler months. Summers here are just unbearable sometimes (I lie, they are always unbearable). It’s hard to pick a month. October thu Feb/March, maybe.
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
I would have to say almost anything chocolate!
3. What kind of pen do you use?
I like heavy weighed pens, ballpoint. I don’t like gel pens because they smear all over.
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Probably pizza or pasta something lol.
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
6. What’s your favorite board game?
Monopoly and Scrabble!!
7. Do you know how to play poker?
No, but I would love to learn.
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
I think they are cheesy but hey, whatever gets people to buy, right?
9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
I’ve had both and can say that they both suck, equally. I know that wasn’t the question but they both hurt pretty bad.
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Pumpkin (<3 pumpkin anything!) or chocolate pecan!