1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Ask them to stop. If they don’t….something is going to happen
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Fried anything….I live in the South….it’s what we do
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
I like books too much to pick just one.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Oh man, so many good places; We would go to T-Coons (sausage, egg and cheese biscuit…yes) and Meche’s (BEST DONUTS AND KING CAKE EVER!!) for breakfast, I would take you to CC’s for coffee, Sophi P’s for the best cupcakes EVER!!!, Blue Dog, Jolies, Deanos, ZEA, Carpe Diem! (amazing gelato and coffee), The French Press…..just to name a few. We have AMAZING FOOD HERE!! You really should come visit 🙂
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Pretty, shiny things!
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
I read them all…..all the time. Bloggers are awesome!
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I don’t remember….probably the flight from the USA to Germany when I was little
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Do not normally wear makeup (though I should because I like it and it’s fin to play with), so I put moisturizer in the morning and wash it at night.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
It use to be Amy, when she was in the PeaceCorps but now I don’t know.
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I like to go to the park; I don’t go hiking….don’t have places around here.