1. What do you traditionally do for 4th of July?
When I was younger, we would BBQ and relax at home, usually pop fireworks.
2. Did you follow your tradition this year? How did you celebrate yesterday?
Did not follow the tradition this year. Went to a concert downtown and watched fireworks at the end of it.
3. What’s the best fireworks show you’ve ever seen?
The show last night was okay. I think it’s just better when we pop our own.
4. Have you ever been injured by a firecracker?
Nope, and I plan to keep it that way!
5. Burger, Brat, or Hot Dog?
Burgers and Brats!! Brats with spicy mustard…so good. Burgers with ketchup, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato and CHEESE!
6. Do you sport red, white and blue on our Independence Day?
I try too. I wore blue jeans and a white shirt with white sunglasses and a white hat.
7. If you had to be from any country other than the USA, what country would it be?
I think Germany…..maybe
8. Charcoal or gas?
9. What’s your favorite thing about this fair country of ours?
Not sure what my favorite thing is. I love the freedoms we have, my family, friends and life here.
10. God Bless the USA, My Country Tis of Thee, or the Star Spangled Banner?
Star Spangled Banner