1. What’s the perfect meal?
My mom’s meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes and mac-n-cheese; for dessert, her scotch cake (no, there is no alcohol in this cake, but I know a thing or two about that)
2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
Flip flops! I wear them all the time! I love heels, too.
3. What is the perfect afternoon?
It depends on the weather. If it’s raining: bed, book, PJ and Broly. If it’s nice out: PJ, Broly, park, book
4. What’s the perfect house?
Wrap around front porch with rocking chairs, huge kitchen, hard wood floors
5. What is the perfect outfit?
Jeans and t-shirt
6. What’s the perfect wedding song?
I have no idea; it really depends on the couple
7. What is the perfect job?
Being able to utilize my skills and enjoy it
8. What’s the perfect hairstyle?
Something doesn’t make me look bad
9. What’s the perfect music festival?
10. What’s the perfect day to yourself?
Waking up early, taking a nice long bubble bath, coffee, a book, Broly and PJ 🙂