Yes, I know I’m late. Yesterday was a crazy long and stressful day. Here are my answers for yesterday.
1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t’?
It rhymes with can’t, sometimes. Mostly it’s just Nanny
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
I make no secret that I blog. If people want to read it they, which I hope they do 😉
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I prefer to bag my own. I would like to start using reusable bags but for now I use plastic.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
I think I do. I would like to get plants and herbs and attempt to keep them alive. My mom is really good at it.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
Alton Brown; I love learning the science behind everything.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I love love love taking baths. I just don’t get to do that as often as I’d like.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Depends on the weather but mostly indoors
9. Describe your ideal weather.
A day when it’s not hot, humid and miserable
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I would love to learn French, Spanish and German, maybe even Arabic, Japaneses and Korean.