1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I have an iPhone 3GS. Ask everyone who know me, I can’t live without my phone lol; I wish I had better service, though
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I think I was 17, right out of high school
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
I honestly don’t know. There have been many lol.
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
No, I was not. Our phone was kept near the kitchen and we had to talk there.
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
I don’t mind talking on the phone
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
Yes, I text A LOT. Texting/talking while driving is illegal where I live. I don’t text and talk as much as I use to when I drive.
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
I have a touch screen
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
It was from my mom calling about a coupon class that she has taken that day.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
I think it was a three hour cenversation when I was in junior high with my best friend at the time.